Friday, February 20, 2009

Losing my Blog-ginity

"Hellllooo Everrrryyboddy"
(he says in his best Will Farrell as Harry Carey voice)

At this point, I'm still learning how to use all the features of this here Blogspot, so bear with me....(or better yet, quit yer criticizin' and offer ups some help!)

Anyway, as a highly opinionated ol' cuss (45 going on 95 most days) but with sporadic episodes of Beavis & Butthead or Spicoli-inspired arrested development, this blog is going to run the gamut from insightful, thoughtful reasoning to stream-of-consciousness Dennis-esque (Miller & Leary) rants on topics ranging from voice over (or voiceover), entertainment, pop-culture, politics and society in general.

It is not my plan to pander but to call it like it is...unless of course it could cost me a client!

Thanks to all who visit, read and respond.

'til next time netizens,....

No comments: